Ticket #407 (new defect)
Opened 3 years ago
UMPA 0.3 release testing
|Reported by:||kosma||Owned by:||kosma|
|Priority:||high||Milestone:||UMPA 0.3 - L2|
|Component:||UMPA||Version:||current svn (branch)|
UMPA 0.3 code is pretty much stabilized and needs your testing now. It doesn't take much time and is very valuable for me.
Big fat note: before attempting any tests, uninstall any pypcap/UMPA version you might have on your machine. If you installed any of those manually: UMPA has an uninstaller in $PREFIX/share/umpa/uninstall_umpa, while pypcap installs just one file (pcap.so/pcap.pyd in dist-packages) which needs to be removed manually.
As I still have a few pypcap patches uncommitted (waiting for review), a special patched version needs to be used:
http://pypcap.googlecode.com/svn/trunk (revision 102) + patch from the attachment
What needs testing:
- installation: make; make install should work in most cases; see INSTALL file for more details
- weird operating systems: so far I've tested under Ubuntu 9.04, FreeBSD, OpenBSD and Windows XP SP2. Testing under other systems/versions is more than welcome, as I can't keep an infinite number of virtual machines, and I can't test all obscure configurations that people sometimes have.
Since pypcap API is not stable yet, I had to make a special patched version. The changes will be committed as soon as pypcap stabilizes.
http://svn.umitproject.org/svnroot/umit/umpa/branches/link-layer-integration + patch from the attachment
What needs testing:
- installation: see the INSTALL file
- tests: do a ./run_tests.sh (as root, unfortunately, as the tests use raw sockets and sniffing extensively) and report any problems. A test session transcript is most valuable.
- usage: this one is a bit harder and takes more time, but if you're willing to help, fiddle with some code (examples/ come to mind) and see if anything breaks.
Please report any problems in the comments.