|Version 4 (modified by rcarvalho, 5 years ago)|
Status Report 1 of 16
May 2nd, 2008
Hi folks! Tasks done this week:
- Perform website and subversion migration from sf.net to dreamhost (new server)
- Perform DNS tasks to get the new dns server to point http://blog.umitproject.org correctly
- Install trac on new server with Luis
Status Report 2 of 16
May 9th, 2008 Hi folks!
I did not have any progress about Umit and GSoC this week.
Status Report 3 of 16
May 17th, 2008 Hi Folks!
I'm very sorry for the delay... Follows the last week accomplishments:
- Re-migrate the sf.net repository into our own repository. Now the new repo is working fine.
- Talk to Luis and help him with BugRegister? and urllib.
Hey folks, There we go. Summer of Code will *officially* start in May, 20. Let's warm our keyboards, and make a great summer of code!
Status Report 4 of 16
May 23th, 2008
- Get close on dreamhost's team to get server working fine
- Synchronize some revisions from umit_backup repository into UmitWeb's branch.
Priorities for next week
- Test new JSON engine for UmitWeb
Status Report 5 of 16
Jun 2nd, 2008
Hi folks! I was in a meeting, and I had no time to compose the report, I'm very sorry for the delay.
- Read about (weird) IE Html DOM parsing
- Tested current version of UmitWeb on Windows Vista
- Read a little bit about UmitMapper? and radial net widget.
Priorities for this week
- Try to run successfully a scan under Internet Explorer
- Correct issues about console management
Status Report 6 of 16
Important note: This report is not finished yet.